On January 19th, 2013, CRBLM and OICRM organized a concert-conference on Musical talent. Watch today the event’s video, and learn more about music and talent, with Gary McPherson (Melbourne University), Danick Trottier (Université de Montréal) and young virtuose Tiffany Poon…
On Monday, January 21st, Isabelle Peretz (BRAMS co-director) and Danick Trottier presented at Radio Canada the major issues addressed at the workshop on Music and talent. To listen to this interview broadcasted on Medium Large, Radio Canada (January 21st, 2013 at 9:44am), please click here (available in French only).
A video of the full concert-conference is also available below.
You’ll find below the event’s program, including starting time for each section:
Invited speaker Gary McPherson (Melbourne University) – starts: 1 min. 20s
Tiffany Poon (1st part) – starts: 21min.28s
- Scarlatti – « Sonata in E Major, K380″; « Sonata in A major K322″, « Sonata in G major, K455″
- Beethoven – « Sonata No.23 in F Minor, Op.57 « Appassionata »
Invited speaker Danick Trottier (Université de Montréal) – starts: 53min.57s
Tiffany Poon (2nd part)- starts: 1h.17min.17s
- Mathieu – « Printemps Canadien »
- Ravel – « Sonatine »
- Chopin – « Variations Brillantes in B-Flat Major, Op.12″
- Liszt – « Hungarian Rhapsody No.2″