Our research team is interested in how the brainstem responses to basic sounds.
We are currently recruiting healthy volunteers who have already had an MRI scan for research purposes at the MNI and who also have:
- Normal hearing
- Normal or corrected-to-normal vision
- No history of neurological disorders
- Are right-handed and 18-35 years old
Participants will be required to attend:
- Auditory and Perceptual testing: <1 hours
- Electroencephalographic (EEG) and magnetoencephalographic (MEG) combined recording: <2 hours
Participants will be compensated $50 for their time and inconvenience.
For more information, please contact Oles Chepesiuk
Research assistant for Emily Coffey – Graduate student
Cognitive Neuroscience Unit
Montreal Neurological Institute
This study is supervised by Prof. Robert Zatorre, BRAMS co-director (Montreal Neurological Institute, McGill University)